- Inviting entrance hall leading to delightful 15' double aspect sitting room with tiles fireplace partly open plan to very flexible study/snug
- Spacious 15' kitchen/dining room which in turn leads to a double glazed conservatory providing views over the rear gardens
- 16' utility room and ground floor shower room
- Light and airy part gallaried landing leading to two double bedrooms (both with built in wardrobe/storage cupboards) complemented by bathroom with white suite
- Double glazed windows, mains gas radiator central heating and the property is sold with no on-going chain
- Front gardens providing hard standing parking facilities leading to the garage
- Enclosed rear gardens offering good degrees of privacy
Highly individual detached property offering many features including two double bedrooms, delightful 15' double aspect sitting room partly open plan to very flexible study/snug and spacious 15' open plan kitchen/dining room complemented by separate utility room, situated in a delightful non-estate North Abingdon location complemented by enclosed rear gardens offering good degrees of privacy, sold with no on-going chain.