- Charming 1930's four bedroom property presented to the market in immaculate condition
- Two very well proportioned receptions rooms, comprising cosy bay fronted sitting room with wood burner and a large dining room with further feature fireplace and french doors opening onto the super garden
- Two very well proportioned bedrooms on the first floor with a family bathroom
- Two further bedrooms on the ground floor along with shower and cloakroom
- Delightful period features including stripped wooden floor boards and panelled 1930's internal doors
- Extensive and mature rear garden stretching in excess of 100ft which has been landscaped and well tended
- Long garage with light, power and water along with extensive gravel driveway providing ample parking for several vehicles
Situated within a well considered area of town is this super 1930's property which comprises two spacious reception rooms and four bedrooms. This stylish home boasts a woodburner with slate hearth, stripped wooden floor boards and charming 1930's internal doors, all presented in immaculate condition. There is a generous but cosy sitting room to the front, a separate large and elegant dining room with french doors leading to the garden, and further two bedrooms on the ground floor, along with a shower room and well equipped kitchen. Upstairs there are two impressive double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The rear of the property enjoys a fabulous and well tended garden which extends in excess of 100ft, whilst the gravel frontage provides ample driveway parking for several vehicles and a long garage which benefits from light, power and water.