- Charming 1930's three bedroom property presented to the market in immaculate condition
- Three very well proportioned receptions rooms, comprising cosy bay fronted sitting room with wood burner, large dining room with further feature fireplace, and separate family room currently used as a office for two
- Two very well proportioned bedrooms on the first floor with four piece bathroom
- Further bedroom on the ground floor along with shower and cloakroom
- Delightful period features including stripped wooden floor boards and panelled 1930's internal doors
- Extensive and mature rear garden stretching in excess of 100ft which has been landscaped and well tended
- Long garage with light, power and water along with extensive gravel driveway providing ample parking for several vehicles
Situated within a well considered area of town is this super 1930's property which comprises three spacious reception rooms and three bedrooms. This stylish home boasts a woodburner with slate hearth, stripped wooden floor boards and charming 1930's internal doors, all presented in immaculate condition. There is a generous but cosy sitting room to the front, a separate large and elegant dining room, extensive family room currently occupied as an office with two desks, and further bedroom on the ground floor, along with a shower room and well equipped kitchen. Upstairs there are two impressive double bedrooms and a four piece bathroom. The rear of the property enjoys a fabulous and well tended garden which extends in excess of 100ft, whilst the gravel frontage provides ample driveway parking for several vehicles and a long garage which benefits from light, power and water.