- A detached bungalow occupying an enviable position within the village of West Hagbourne
- Offering the potential to enhance and possibility of a loft conversion
- Two double bedrooms and a family bathroom
- Both kitchen diner and sitting room over look the pretty cottage style garden
- Detached garage and driveway parking to the front
- Approximately 2.5 miles to Didcot Parkway mainline station and the expanding Orchard shopping centre
- Presented to the market with no onward chain
A rare opportunity to acquire a detached bungalow in a prime village location offering the potential to enhance and with possible scope for a loft conversion. Hunters Moon enjoys an enviable position within West Hagbourne and boasts a super cottage style garden to the rear and side, with driveway parking and a detached garage to the front. Both the kitchen diner and sitting room over look the delightful well stocked rear garden, whilst the large hallway leads to the two well proportioned bedrooms and bathroom. Presented to the market with no onward chain, Hunters Moon offers the joy of village life whilst being within close proximity to all of Didcot's expanding facilities including the Orchard shopping centre and Didcot Parkway mainline station.