- Semi-detached bungalow situated within a highly desirable location
- Two double bedrooms with a dual aspect light and airy living room
- Detached garage, fitted kitchen, white family bathroom
- Front garden offering good driveway parking plus large gated carport
- Private enclosed low maintenance south facing rear garden with side access
- Offered for sale with no-onward chain, viewings recommended
- The property does require good degree of modernising throughout
Well positioned two double bedroom semi-detached bungalow situated within a highly desirable well established location of Warner Crescent, which is located off Loyd Road to the west side of Didcot. Offering excellent access to many local amenities in the parade of shops in the Cockcroft, Didcot Parkway mainline railway station and The Orchard shopping centre. The property does require modernising throughout but benefits from UPVC double glazed windows and door, large gated carport plus garage. South facing rear garden and is offered for sale with no-onward chain.