- Entrance hall leading to large living room with attractive Portuguese limestone fireplace
- Inner hall leading to useful ground floor cloakroom
- Well-equipped open-plan kitchen/dining room leading to enclosed rear porch
- Large master bedroom with an extensive selection of fitted wardrobes, cupboards and en-suite shower room
- Second good sized double bedroom with wall-to-wall wardrobes, cupboards and bathroom
- Mains gas radiator central heating (recently replaced with an energy efficient condensing gas boiler) and double-glazed windows
- Low-maintenance fully enclosed landscaped rear gardens leading to two allocated parking facilities
Attractive and very large two bedroom Mews house offering 776 sq ft of very well presented accommodation within this small, select development offering easy access to the village's many amenities, complemented by enclosed landscaped rear gardens leading to two allocated parking facilities approached from the rear.