- A three bedroom semi detached property which looks out towards Brasenose Park
- Kitchen diner to the rear overlooking the garden
- Light and airy sitting room to the front of the property
- Modern Vaillant gas combi boiler and UPVC double glazing
- Garden is fully enclosed with wooden gate to the side and houses the garage which benefits from both light and power
- Ample driveway parking to the front and side of the property
- Situated within close proximity to the town centre and with Didcot Parkway mainline station just 0.6 miles by foot
Located in an enviable position looking out towards the park is this three bedroom family home situated in the Brasenose Road area of town. This semi detached property has a light and airy sitting room to the front, modern kitchen diner to the rear with access to the low maintenance garden, and a bathroom on the ground floor, whilst upstairs there are three well proportioned bedrooms. To the front of the property there is ample driveway parking and gated access into the garden where the garage, with both light and power, is situated. Within 0.6 miles by foot to Didcot Parkway mainline station and the expanding Orchard shopping centre and well located for a range of both primary and secondary schools.