- Inviting entrance hall leading to cloakroom
- Separate study and separate dining room
- Kitchen and spacious living room with double-glazed sliding patio doors overlooking the rear gardens
- Four first floor bedrooms (two benefiting from extensive built-in wardrobe cupboards) complemented by a family bathroom with white suite
- Double-glazed windows, mains gas radiator central heating and the seller wishes to purchase a brand new property, clearly putting the end of chain in sight
- Front gardens providing hard-standing parking facilities leading to the garage
- Attractive and fully enclosed south-facing rear gardens offering excellent potential to extend the existing accommodation
Impressive and very spacious four bedroom detached family home, well-situated in a popular North Abingdon cul-de-sac location close to nearby amenities complemented by attractive and fully enclosed south-facing corner plot rear gardens offering excellent potential to extend the accommodation.