- A unique and substantial detached property in the popular village of Harwell enjoying a superb corner plot
- An impressive principle bedroom suite with en-suite shower room along with two further double bedrooms upstairs
- Fourth bedroom on the ground floor which is serviced by an additional shower room
- Elegant dual aspect sitting room stretching the entire depth of the of the property and enjoying a large brick fireplace and working open fire
- Stunning corner plot garden which has been carefully tended and landscaped which slopes down to a low stream running inside the boundary of the property
- A large double garage to the side of the property with lapsed planning for further development along with purpose built office to the rear and ample driveway parking to the front for 4 cars
- Situated within 3 miles to Didcot Parkway mainline station and presented to the market with no onward chain
Situated on a super corner plot is the impressive Firbrook, a substantial detached family home built by the current owner in 1982. The property enjoys a grand entrance hall, a dual aspect sitting room with working open fire, double doors lead to a formal dining room and kitchen, with a fourth bedroom and useful shower room on the ground floor. Upstairs the principle bedroom suite is exceptionally well-proportioned with an en-suite shower, and there are two further double bedrooms on this floor. The double garage to the side of the property has lapsed planning permission for further development, whilst behind it there is a purpose built home office. The delightful garden has been carefully landscaped and eases down to the stream at the bottom on the garden which sits within the boundary of the property. The individual and unique Firbrook is presented to the market with no onward chain.