- Delightful front sitting room with attractive fireplace and solid oak wood flooring (through much of the ground floor) partly open-plan to spacious dining room
- Refitted kitchen with an excellent selection of floor and wall units complemented by several built-in electrical appliances and ground floor bathroom
- Impressive main bedroom with fitted/built-in wardrobe cupboards and second spacious first floor bedroom
- Large and very flexible 14' x 11' top floor double bedroom providing interesting elevated views
- Superbly presented accommodation complemented by a wealth of character features including real wood flooring and attractive fireplaces
Impressive three bedroom, three storey period townhouse offering very well-presented and fully modernized accommodation combined with many character features well-situated in an established location close to the nearly beautiful Albert Park, excellent schooling and thriving town centre's many amenities.