- Inviting entrance hall leading to delightful front sitting room with large original fireplace
- Spacious separate dining room with double-glazed French door leading to the rear gardens
- Stylishly refitted kitchen offering an excellent selection of floor and wall units complemented by many built-in electrical appliances
- Large main bedroom benefiting from two separate double-glazed windows and further first floor double bedroom complemented by a bathroom with white suite
- Stairs rising to useful half-landing storage cupboards and very large top floor double bedroom featuring attractive elevated views
- Well-maintained and very low-maintenance courtyard gardens leading to spacious brick-built outbuilding with useful utility area
- A wealth of character features including stripped wooden flooring, high ceilings and several attractive fireplaces
Stunning and very spacious three bedroom period town house offering flexible accommodation over three floors within this sought after location offering easy pedestrian access to the nearby delightful Albert Park and thriving town centre's many amenities.