- Taylor Wimpey Welford design, executive detached four bedroom property situated on a delightful plot on one of the most established areas of Great Western Park
- Substantial well-appointed open plan kitchen diner, enjoying two sets of French doors leading out into the rear garden
- Bright and airy 22.6 X 12.7 bay front living room with feature fire place, separate good size study
- Principle bedroom benefits from a range of built in wardrobes and is serviced by an en-suite shower room
- Double garage to the side of the property with courtesy door access, eaves storage above, and extensive driveway parking
- Enclosed south-east facing family rear garden with gated side access, spacious accommodation offering over 2110 sq ft in total
- Close proximity to all of Didcot's central amenities including Parkway mainline railway station and easy access to both Milton Business Park and superb commuter links via A34
Situated within one of the more established areas of The Great Western Park development and located at the end of no through road with wonderful open countryside views, is this delightful Welford design by Taylor Wimpey. This immaculately presented detached executive family home offers four very well-proportioned bedrooms, an en-suite shower room, modern family bathroom, and useful downstairs utility/cloakroom. The ground floor offers an impressive open plan kitchen diner with two sets of French doors opening out into the garden, whilst the bay fronted sitting room has a classic and serene feel, there’s also an good size study. To the side of the property is a double garage with extensive driveway parking and courtesy door, with gated side access into south-east facing family rear garden.