- Detached village property which has been in the same family for over 50 years
- Extended to the rear providing a large kitchen diner and further dining/family room with access to the garden
- Lobby to the side with double doors to the rear and useful downstairs cloakroom
- Two very well proportioned double bedrooms and a further single room
- Wide garage with courtesy door to the lobby and ample driveway parking to the front
- Offered to the market with potential to enhance and no onward chain
- In compliance with OFT guidelines please be informed that the vendor of this property is a 'connected person' with Hodsons Estate Agents
An opportunity to acquire an extended three bedroom detached home which has been in the same family for over 50 years. Accommodation comprises a delightful sitting room with large window enjoying the view from the slightly elevated position, an extended kitchen with modern gas boiler and a very large dining/family room with access to the rear. There is a lobby to the side with double doors to the garden and useful downstairs cloakroom. Upstairs there are two well proportioned double bedrooms and a further single bedroom serviced by the family bathroom. To the front of the property is driveway parking and access to the wide garage, whilst the fully enclosed rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a selection of shrubs and an apple tree. The property offers potential to further enhance and is offered to the market with no onward chain.