- Entrance hall leading to impressive 24' sitting room leading to dining room with double-glazed French doors to the rear gardens
- Kitchen complemented by spacious utility room with cloakroom off
- Three first floor bedrooms and family bathroom with white suite
- PVC double-glazed windows, mains gas radiator central heating and the property is sold with no on-going chain
- Front gardens providing hard-standing parking facilities for several vehicles leading to the garage
- Attractive and very well-screened 52' west-facing rear gardens with patio and lawn area enclosed by mature trees, shrubbery and fencing
- Physical viewings available where social distance measures will be observed and PPE worn by our team
Spacious three bedroom detached family home, well-situated in a cul-de-sac location within the popular Audlett Drive development offering easy pedestrian access to many nearby amenities, offering superbly presented accommodation throughout, complemented by front gardens providing hard-standing parking for several vehicles leading to the attached garage and attractive and very mature 52' west-facing rear gardens, sold with no on-going chain.