- Modern linked detached family home situated on a no through road on the Ladygrove estate
- Super corner plot garden which enjoys a substantial conservatory stretching across the width of the property
- Elegant bay fronted sitting room with understair storage cupboard leading into the well equipped modern kitchen diner
- Master bedrooms with built in storage along with two further bedrooms and family bathroom on the first floor with further cloakroom on the ground floor
- Fully enclosed low maintenance garden enjoys a large decked entertaining area, and new fencing
- Garage with ample driveway parking to the front and courtesy door to the rear
- 0.6 miles by foot to Didcot Parkway mainline station and the expanding Orchard Shopping centre
Situated in the sought after Plym Drive area of the Ladygrove estate is this well presented three bedroom linked detached property. This delightful home sits on an enviable corner plot in a no through road and boasts ample driveway parking in front of the garage. The ground floor includes a useful cloakroom, an elegant bay fronted sitting room which leads to the modern kitchen diner. Stretching across the width of the property is a super conservatory adding a substantial reception space to this modern home. Upstairs the master bedroom benefits from built in wardrobes with Ikea interchangeable storage system, whilst the family bathroom enjoys a jacuzzi bath with a Mira shower over. The rear garden wraps itself around the property and has a large decked area for entertaining, recently renewed fencing, and a courtesy door into the garage.