- Spacious living room with oak wood flooring and well-equipped kitchen/breakfast room offering a good selection of floor and wall units and built-in appliances
- Spacious double-glazed conservatory providing attractive views over the rear gardens with hard tile flooring
- Two first floor double bedrooms and bathroom with white suite benefiting from bath with recently refitted shower over
- Double-glazed windows, mains gas radiator central heating and private parking space situated directly opposite the property
- Larger than average corner plot gardens offering excellent potential to extend the existing accommodation
- Physical viewings available where social distance measures will be observed and PPE worn by our team
Spacious and well-presented two bedroom end of terrace house situated in a very popular location close to the thriving town centre offering many features including double-glazed conservatory overlooking larger than average corner plot gardens offering excellent potential to extend the existing accommodation and private parking.