- A super three bedroom 1930's property situated in the Park Close area of town benefiting from planning permission for a single storey extension to the rear
- UPVC windows in keeping with the period of the property and gas central heating
- Delightful box bay window to front of lounge diner with superb wood burning stove and original internal doors
- Well equipped kitchen leads out to the long and delightful rear garden which offers a good degree of seclusion and gated rear access
- Modern downstairs bathroom with Bristan shower and heated towel rail
- Principle bedroom enjoys exposed floor boards, built in wardrobes, and original picture rail
- Off road parking immediately in front of the property whilst Didcot Parkway mainline station is less than a mile away
Situated in a mature and well considered area of Didcot is this charming three bedroom home which boasts current planning permission for a one storey extension to the rear. This delightful 1930's property enjoys a modern but equally sympathetic decor throughout with original internal doors, a super wood burning stove in the lounge diner with updated box bay window looking out to the the tree lined avenue. Also on the ground floor there is a well equipped kitchen overlooking the superb landscaped garden and the modern family bathroom benefits from a Bristan shower and heated towel rail. Upstairs the principle bedroom enjoys exposed floor boards, built in wardrobes and original picture rail, whilst the two remaining bedrooms overlook the long and secluded garden which also has gated rear access. To the front of the property there is off road parking and it is conveniently located less than a mile away from Didcot Parkway mainline station.