- Mature double fronted three bedroom village property with truly extensive rear garden
- Substantial potential to extend significantly, subject to the usual planning consents
- Bay fronted sitting room with wood burning stove, leads into a conservatory to the rear
- Separate formal dining room with further study area
- Garage and carport with ample driveway parking to the side
- Substantial garden which stretches over 111ft long and in excess of 51ft wide
- The idyllic village of Upton is a mere 3.6 miles to Didcot Parkway mainline station and just 1.9 miles to the A34, both North and South
Situated in the idyllic village of Upton is this mature double fronted three bedroom family home offering immense potential to significantly extend, subject to the necessary planning consents. The garden to the rear of this Fieldside property is truly impressive in size and seclusion and extends over 111ft and is in excess of 51ft wide, along with a garage and carport to the side and ample driveway parking for several vehicles. Accommodation within the property comprises a super bay fronted sitting room with charming wood burning stove leading out to the conservatory, a bay fronted formal dining room, with further useful study area, downstairs family bathroom, and kitchen to the rear. Upstairs the light and airy principle bedroom is dual aspect with built in wardrobes either side of the chimney breast. The sought after location of Upton enjoys all the benefits of village life whilst being a mere stone's throw from Didcot and its expanding amenities including the mainline station, whilst just 1.9 miles away is useful access to A34 both North and South.