- End terrace property situated in the heart of Didcot town within close proximity by foot to Didcot Parkway mainline station
- Two double bedrooms with a wealth of built in storage and wardrobes
- Delightful lounge diner with stylish fireplace and French doors leading to the pretty and secluded rear garden
- Modern kitchen, bathroom, and downstairs cloakroom with UPVC double glazing and gas central heating
- Super landscaped garden with pergola and wine over the entertaining space, railway sleepers creating raised flower beds, shed with power and gated side access to parking
- Carport to the rear with parking for two vehicles
- Within 0.3 miles by foot to Didcot Parkway mainline station, and offered to the market with no onward chain
A smartly presented two double bedroom property situated in the very centre of town giving superb pedestrian access to both Didcot Parkway railway station and The Orchard shopping centre. Offered to the market with no onward chain this very well maintained two bedroom end terraced house also boasts a carport to the rear with two parking spaces. Accommodation comprises a modern kitchen, downstairs cloakroom, and a light and airy lounge diner with french doors leading to the landscaped rear garden. Upstairs the two double bedrooms have ample built in wardrobes and are serviced by a updated bathroom with useful side window. The property benefits from both gas central heating and UPVC double glazing and has been maintained throughout to a very high standard. The pretty and secluded rear garden enjoys gated side access to the parking area, a patio with lovely grapevine adorned pergola, railway sleepers create raised flower beds and there is a wooden shed with power supply. A super first time buy or investment property within a stone's throw of Didcot Parkway and the expanding amenities the town has to offer.