- A stunning three bedroom town house presented to the market in show home condition in one of the newest areas of the Great Western Park development
- Bespoke wooden shutters and blinds, fully integrated appliances in the kitchen, ADT alarm system, radiator covers, built in wardrobes in two bedrooms, and Amtico flooring on the ground floor
- Light and airy lounge diner with casement doors and full length wooden shutters overlooking the rear garden
- Elegant principle bedroom suite on the top floor with ballustrade, additional Velux windows to the rear creating dual aspect light, and large en-suite shower room
- Second double bedrooms on the first floor with range of built in wardrobes and a large single bedroom, contemporary family bathroom, and further door leading to study area and stairs to the third floor
- Single garage to the side with long driveway providing parking for two large vehicles
- Superb South facing rear garden which overlooks the primary school playing field and has been landscaped to create a charming low maintenance entertaining space with gated side access
Situated in a very desirable and newest area of Great Western Park is this stunning Bellway 'Beech' town house presented to a show home standard. The super accommodation has been decorated in a neutral and modern palette giving a light and sophisticated style throughout, with quality wooden shutters and bespoke blinds, built in wardrobes in two of the double bedrooms, radiator covers, ADT alarm system, and landscaped low maintenance South facing garden. The well proportioned accommodation comprises kitchen breakfast room with fully integrated appliances, large hall with storage and cloakroom, elegant lounge diner with casement doors to the rear and Amtico flooring on the ground floor. The three bedrooms and two bathrooms are arranged over two floors with a double and large single on the first floor with the contemporary family bathroom, whilst an enclosed study area then leads to the principle bedroom staircase. The suite on the top floor offers a feeling of grandeur with a balustrade, additional Velux windows to the rear providing a dual aspect room, bank of built in wardrobes, and large en-suite shower room with further Velux window. The property boast a single garage with a long driveway for two larger cars and gated side access to the garden. This superb property boasts all that a brand new house has to offer but with the quality bespoke fittings the current owners have invested into their home.