- Private front door leading to well-equipped kitchen and good size double aspect living room with brick fireplace, recessed lighting and stripped wooden floor boards
- Two double bedrooms (one boasting attractive elevated open views) complemented by bathroom with white suite
- Double-glazed windows, mains gas radiator central heating and courtyard garden
- Parking facility
- The property benefits from a recently extended 150 year lease
- Physical viewings available where social distance measures will be observed and PPE worn by our team
Situated in a delightful semi-rural location, a large two bedroom maisonette featuring attractive elevated views to the rear, courtyard garden, parking facilities and recently extended 150 year lease, sold with no on-going chain.