- An extended three bedroom 1930's property situated in the popular Oxford Crescent area of town
- Large extended kitchen diner to the rear of the property with door leading to the garden
- Downstairs utility area and modern family bathroom with window
- Two double bedrooms and a good size single with an original cast iron fireplace in the principal bedroom
- Super wooden double garage to the rear of the property with designated parking for at least two vehicles along with further off road parking for one to the front of the property
- Hard landscaped garden to the rear with gated access to the parking area
- Conveniently situated within 1.5 miles to Didcot Parkway mainline station and the expanding Orchard shopping centre
Situated in the well considered Oxford Crescent location within town is this extended three bedroom property now boasting a kitchen diner overlooking the rear garden. A cosy sitting room with fireplace is to the front and further downstairs accommodation comprises a utility area off the large kitchen diner and bathroom to the rear. Upstairs there are three well-proportioned bedrooms and the principal bedroom enjoys an original cast iron fireplace. To the rear of this 1930's home the garden is mainly hard landscaped for easy maintenance with gated access and a large wooden garage along with designated parking for at least two vehicles, and additional off road parking directly in front of the property. This delightful home has all the charm of its era combined with gas central heating and UPVC double glazing throughout.