- Detached three bedroom property in a cul-de-sac location
- Conservatory overlooking the landscaped rear garden with green area and fields beyond
- Principle bedroom boasts fitted wardrobes and storage
- Bay fronted dining room leads directly into the kitchen
- Gas central heating boiler serviced 2019
- Delightfully landscaped rear garden with gated access to both the rear and sides with green area and fields beyond
- Large integral garage with scope to convert and ample driveway parking to the front
Situated in the Cromwell Drive area of town is this attractive three bedroom detached property with integral garage occupying a cul-de-sac position. Accommodation comprises sitting room which leads to a charming conservatory overlooking the rear garden, separate dining room, and kitchen on the ground floor, along with access to the large integral garage which offers scope to convert. Upstairs the three well proportioned bedrooms are serviced by a modern family bathroom with separate cloakroom. The rear enjoys a tranquil outlook towards a green area, whilst the landscaped garden is fully enclosed and boasts a patio entertaining space with further pergola area and gated access to both the side and rear with ample driveway parking to the front.