- Entrance hall leading to delightful front living room/snug
- Ground floor shower room, 18' family room partly open-plan to 23' kitchen/dining room with attractive views over the large rear gardens and separate utility room
- First floor landing leading to large roof space (ideal for conversion) leading to three double bedrooms and family bathroom
- Double-glazed windows and mains gas radiator central heating
- Front gardens providing parking facilities for several vehicles leading to purpose built storage room (could be converted into separate study)
- Large and very attractive 107' enclosed rear gardens featuring an extensive lawn area surrounded by mature flower and shrub borders leading to wild area
- Physical viewings available where social distance measures will be observed and PPE worn by our team
Substantially extended 1930s family home offering many features including three double bedrooms and 18' family room leading to impressive 23' open-plan kitchen/dining room providing views over the large and attractive 107' rear gardens, well-situated within this highly sought after non-estate North Abingdon location offering easy pedestrian access to many nearby amenities.