- Well-proportioned three bedroom detached family home situated within the heart of popular village
- Spacious dual aspect 21’5 X 11’10 lounge, separate dining room and kitchen
- Welcoming entrance hall with storage cupboard, downstairs cloakroom
- Private enclosed rear garden with gated side access
- Off road driveway parking with front lawn area, attached garage with light and power
- Property does require a degree of modernising and updating throughout
- Within close proximity to Harwell Science Park and providing good access to both A34 & M4, while less than 6 miles to Didcot Parkway mainline station
Situated within the thriving village community of Chilton is this three bedroom detached family home, located in a quiet cul-de-sac. The property does require a good degree of modernising and updating throughout. Accommodation comprises, very generous dual aspect lounge, kitchen with rear access to garden, separate dining room with cloakroom all on the ground floor, whilst upstairs there are three well-proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom. To the front there is a large front garden mainly laid to lawn, ample driveway parking leading to the attached garage with light and power, private enclosed rear garden with gated side access. Viewings are advised.