- Mid-terrace property situated in the heart of Didcot town within close proximity by foot to Didcot Parkway mainline station
- Two double bedrooms with a wealth of built in storage and wardrobes
- Light & airy lounge diner with stylish fireplace and French doors leading to the conservatory
- Fitted kitchen, white bathroom suite, and downstairs cloakroom and gas central heating
- Private enclosed garden with storage shed, patio and gravel areas, off road parking space
- Carport which has been converted into an garage with light and power plus courtesy door to garden
- Within 0.3 miles by foot to Didcot Parkway mainline station, and offered to the market with no onward chain
A well-presented two double bedroom property situated in the very centre of town giving superb pedestrian access to both Didcot Parkway railway station and The Orchard shopping centre. Offered to the market with no onward chain this very well maintained two bedroom mid-terraced house also boasts a converted carport into garage with off road parking in front. Accommodation comprises a modern kitchen, downstairs cloakroom, light and airy lounge diner with French doors leading into conservatory, private well-stock rear garden. Upstairs the two double bedrooms have ample built in wardrobes and are serviced by a white bathroom suite. The property benefits from both gas central heating and double glazing. The pretty and secluded rear garden enjoys gated rear access to garage with parking in front. A super first time buy or investment property within a stone's throw of Didcot Parkway and the expanding amenities the town has to offer.