- An immaculate four bedroom town house situated in a more established area of Great Western Park
- Impressive principal bedroom on the top floor and a modern en-suite shower room
- Three bedrooms and the modern family bathroom on the first floor
- Delightful lounge diner with French doors overlooking the charming rear garden
- Modern fully integrated high gloss kitchen to the front and useful downstairs cloakroom
- A pretty family rear garden carefully landscaped for easy maintenance, fully enclosed and providing an air of tranquility
- Detached garage with light and power, off road driveway parking spaces and gated side door into the garden
Presented to the market in super condition is this delightful Ashton-G Plus design by Taylor Wimpey. This four bedroom town house in one of the more established areas of Great Western Park provides excellent access to many local amenities including Boundary Park & Asda supermarket. This stylish property has a modern kitchen to the front, a downstairs cloakroom, delightful light and airy lounge/diner with French doors overlooking the pretty low maintenance rear garden. The four bedrooms are arranged over the next two floors, with family bathroom and bedrooms two, three and four on the first floor, whilst the principal bedroom is on the top floor with a modern en-suite shower room. Outside, the property benefits from a detached garage and off road driveway parking, gated side access into the garden. The delightful garden has been carefully landscaped to create a low maintenance and fully enclosed tranquil space.