- Very well presented and skilfully extended semi-detached family home located in a mature, and well-established area of town
- Three bedrooms with main bedroom having additional cloakroom, refitted white family shower bath suite
- Generous open plan kitchen/dining room with glass lantern rooflight, French doors opening out into garden
- Light and airy living room with feature fireplace, gas radiator central heating and UPVC double glazed windows and doors
- Private enclosed family rear garden, selection of shrubs and flower beds with mature trees plus patio area and vegetable patch
- Attractive driveway offering ample off-road parking, gated side access, purpose built garage with courtesy door and storage shed
Situated in a mature and established highly sought after location of Didcot is this very well presented and skilfully extended semi-detached family home. The ground floor boasts a generous open plan kitchen/dining room with glass lantern rooflight and French doors leading to the private mature garden, wonderful re-fitted family bathroom suite and the light and airy living room with feature fireplace. Upstairs provides three bedrooms with the main bedroom having fitted wardrobes and further cloakroom. To the front is ample driveway parking and gated side access. Whilst to the rear offers private enclosed family garden surrounded by a selection of shrub and flower beds and mature trees, patio seating area and vegetable patch, detached garage with courtesy door, additional storage shed.