- Very well-appointed and substantial three well-proportioned bedroom extended semi-detached family home
- Wonderful dual aspect living room with feature fireplace and separate dining area
- Well-appointed modern kitchen/Breakfast room with french doors and downstairs cloakroom
- Gas fired radiator central heating and UPVC double glazed windows and doors
- Three very well-proportioned bedrooms, white family bathroom suite
- Off road driveway parking for several vehicles, gated side access to rear
- Large enclosed south facing family rear garden with good storage sheds and greenhouses
Situated in a mature and sought after location within the very heart of Didcot town is this delightful three well-proportioned bedroom family home. The property has been skillfully extended and is presented in excellent condition, boasting an dual aspect living room with feature fireplace, separate dining area, well-appointed modern kitchen/breakfast room with French doors leading out into the fabulous private family garden, downstairs cloakroom. Upstairs the three very well-proportioned bedrooms are serviced by the family bathroom. The front of this substantial property there is driveway parking for several vehicles, and gated side access to rear. The private south facing rear garden is fully enclosed with large patio area with storage sheds, greenhouses. Within close proximity to many good local amenities including Didcot Parkway mainline train station, The Orchard shopping centre.