- Semi-detached bungalow offering two double bedrooms
- Extended open plan lounge dining room which lead out to the rear garden
- Fitted kitchen with larder and rear door, overlooking Brasenose Park
- Gas radiator central heating with UPVC double glazed windows and doors
- Modern white walk-in shower room, offered for sale with no onward chain
- Pleasant rear garden mainly laid to lawn with patio area, summerhouse and storage shed
- Low maintenance gravelled front garden with ample driveway parking leading to detached garage
Presented to the market with no onward chain is this delightful semi-detached bungalow offering two double bedrooms. This light and airy property benefits from the extended open plan lounge diner room which leads into the rear garden, fitted kitchen with rear door access, modern white walk-in shower room. Outside there is a gravelled front garden and a good size tarmac driveway which provides ample off road parking, there is a detached garage with light and power, well-tended garden with useful shed and summerhouse. The property benefits from overlooking Brasenose Park and small play area, this well-established and popular location is within close proximity to Didcot Parkway mainline station, a parade of local shops, and is conveniently situated for the town's central amenities.