- Inviting entrance hall leading to useful ground floor cloakroom and large separate front living room
- Separate dining room and kitchen and very flexible separate study
- Three first floor bedrooms complemented by refitted family bathroom with white suite
- Double-glazed windows, mains gas radiator central heating and the vendor wishes to purchase an end of chain property
- Front gardens providing hard-standing parking facilities for several vehicles leading to store room (previously part of the garage)
- Larger than average and well-maintained enclosed rear gardens offering excellent potential to substantially extend the existing accommodation
- Physical viewings available where social distance measures will be observed and PPE worn by our team
Large three bedroom detached family home offering particularly impressive ground floor accommodation including three separate reception rooms complemented by larger than average enclosed rear gardens, well-situated in a delightful cul-de-sac location within this small, select village development.