- Entrance hall leading to delightful front living room with open fireplace and spacious separate dining room with double doors leading to rear gardens
- Kitchen with walk-in pantry leading to open rear porch with cloakroom off
- Three spacious first floor bedrooms (including two good size double bedrooms) all benefiting from built-in/fitted wardrobe cupboards complemented by bathroom and separate wc
- Double-glazed windows, mains gas radiator central heating and the property is sold with no on-going chain
- Front gardens providing hard-standing parking facilities leading to detached garage
- Larger than average south-facing rear gardens with two brick-built outbuildings leading onto an attractive open aspect offering excellent potential to substantially extend the existing accommodation to both side and rear
Spacious older style three bedroom semi-detached family home, well-situated in a highly sought after non-estate North Abingdon location close to nearby amenities complemented by larger than average southerly facing rear gardens leading directly onto an open aspect, offering excellent potential to substantially extend the accommodation into a much larger family home, sold with no on-going chain.