- Enclosed entrance porch leading to impressive 17' x 15' living room and 15' oak fitted kitchen/dining room
- Stunning 14' x 11' double-glazed conservatory with wonderful glass vaulted ceiling and French doors to the rear gardens
- Three spacious first floor bedrooms complemented by shower room with white suite
- Double-glazed windows, mains gas radiator central heating and the property is sold with no on-going chain
- Larger than average front gardens (with permission kerb could potentially be dropped to provide hard-standing parking facilities within the gardens)
- Nearby useful garage
- Physical viewings available where social distance measures will be observed and PPE worn by our team
Large and well-presented three bedroom family home, situated in a delightful end of cul-de-sac location close to nearby amenities offering many features including impressive 17' x 15' living room, well-equipped 15' kitchen/dining room and stunning 14' double-glazed conservatory with wonderful glass vaulted ceiling and French doors leading to the rear gardens and nearby garage.