- Entrance hall leading to useful ground floor cloakroom and spacious front living room fitted with a wonderful contemporary cast iron multi fuel burning stove with tiled hearth
- Open-plan kitchen/breakfast room and delightful and very spacious double-glazed conservatory providing attractive views over the large gardens
- Three good size first floor bedrooms (including two large double bedrooms) complemented by family bathroom
- PVC double-glazed windows and mains gas radiator central heating
- Corner plot front gardens providing hard-standing parking facilities for several vehicles leading to integral garage
- Large and most attractive corner plot gardens offering excellent potential to extend to the rear of the property
- Physical viewings available where social distance measures will be observed and PPE worn by our team
Large attractive corner plot gardens feature with this well-presented and very spacious three bedroom family home, situated in a delightful end of cul-de-sac North Abingdon location, close to nearby amenities including excellent schooling.