- Newly replaced water tank and pump in January 2021
- Low maintenance landscaped rear garden which is laid to patio, gravel and flower beds
- Single garage with power and light to the side of the property
- Off street parking to the side of the property infront of the single garage
- Built in wardrobes and en-suite accompanying the master bedroom
- Situated within a short walk to local amenities and Didcot Parkway train station
Situated in a cul-de-sac in the ever popular Ladygrove development is this 3 bedroom, semi-detached home. The property consists of an entrance hall which open up on to the living room area, from there the lounge open up on to the dining room which has scope to convert in an open plan kitchen diner. The property benefits from a single garage with off street parking to the front, a newly replaced hot water tank in January 2021, a new bathroom suite and a recently landscaped and low maintenance rear garden. The master bedroom to this family home is also complimented by built in wardrobes as well as an en-suite.