- 2 bedroom end of terraced retirement bungalow in the desirable village of Blewbury
- Property is accompanied by a rarely available single garage
- The gas central heating is provided by the management company - Dibleys Heritage Ltd
- Set in well-maintained grounds of 6 acres and the minimum age of any new resident is set at 55 years and over.
- Extended to the rear via a large UPVC conservatory adding additional living space
- The property backs on to well maintained and landscaped communal greens
Located in the heart of Blewbury village is this two bedroom bungalow, for the over 55s. The property consists of a single garage, renovated shower room in recent years and a UPVC conservatory to the rear which vastly expands the internal living space. The benefits from gas central heating provided by Dibleys Heritage Ltd and communal parking nearby. The back door leads out on the court year garden which in turns open out on to the large well-kept communal gardens. Blewbury village lies on the outskirts of Didcot and benefits from a regular bus service into town.