- Recently replaced kitchen with Bosch oven & hob, integrated appliances, quartz kitchen work tops and peninsula island
- Developed by Persimmon Homes in 2015 and is of their Nesten design
- Situated towards the end of Sir Frank Williams Avenue with views over looking Boundary Park
- Marble tiled bathroom and replaced bathroom suite
- Bespoke built in wardrobe cupboards in the master bedroom with white timber door leading to the en-suite
- This townhouse property is situated over 3 floors with the master bedroom and en-suite accommodating the top floor
- Driveway parking to the rear of the property and to the front of the single garage which is accessed via Elm Park
Developed by Persimmon Homes in 2015 and built to their Nesten design is this excellently cared for 4 bedroom town house with views overlooking the popular Boundary Park. This stylish family home has had a number of upgrades in its current tenure with most notably the replaced integrated kitchen consisting of peninsula island with quartz countertop and wood surfaces which flows through in to the now open planned lounge. The master bedroom is accompanied by an en-suite with tiling to the floor and walls, bespoke built in wardrobes and suitable office space. To the rear of the property is the well maintained garden which is mostly laid to lawn and patio, which has direct access on to the driveway and single garage which is accessed via Elm Park. Great Western Park being one of the newest developments in Didcot provides excellent access to many local amenities including Asda Supermarket, Pharmacy and Primary & Secondary schools.