- Inviting entrance hall leading to ground floor cloakroom and well-equipped kitchen/breakfast room
- Spacious front sitting room benefiting from two large full-length windows providing attractive views
- Delightful first floor mezzanine living room/study offering attractive Thames views
- First floor master bedroom with two sets of built-in wardrobe cupboards and en-suite shower room with white suite
- Two top floor double bedrooms and bathroom with white suite
- Double-glazed windows, mains gas radiator central heating (recently replaced efficient condensing gas boiler) and the property is sold with no on-going chain
- Delightful covered westerly facing courtyard gardens and path leading to private parking facilities
Attractive Thames views feature with this stunning three double bedroom town house offering flexible and superbly presented accommodation over three floors, forming part of this small, select conversion of a former Victorian foundry, situated only a short walk from the thriving town centre's many amenities, sold with no on-going chain.