- One double bedroom staggered end of terrace freehold house
- Situated at the end of an quiet cul-de-sac on the popular Ladygrove development
- Property does require a good degree of updating/modernising throughout
- Recently added UPVC double glazed windows and doors
- Private enclosed south-west facing rear garden with gated side access
- Allocated off road parking spaces to the rear of the property
- Offered for sale with no chain this property would be an ideal first time or investment buy
A one-bedroom staggered end of terrace freehold house, situated at the end of this quiet cul-de-sac located on the very popular Ladygrove development over-looking green area. The property does require updating/modernising but does benefit from recently fitted UPVC double glazed windows and doors. Just over half a mile from Didcot Parkway mainline train station and the Orchard Shopping Centre. Accommodation comprises; dual aspect lounge, fitted kitchen with rear door leading into the back garden, double bedroom with storage cupboard and a bathroom. There are two allocated parking spaces to the rear and a private enclosed south-west facing rear garden with gated side access. Offered for sale with no chain, this property would be an ideal first time or investment buy.