- A stunning four bedroom detached home, presented in excellent condition throughout, on the very popular Great Western Park development
- Wonderful high gloss kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances, elegant living room with French doors leading out to the wonderful conservatory
- Four well-proportioned bedrooms, en-suite shower room and modern family bathroom, downstairs cloakroom, useful under stairs storage cupboards
- Gas radiator central heating and UPVC double glazed windows and doors
- Detached garage with light and power and eave storage above, courtesy rear door access, good off-road driveway parking
- Private enclosed low maintenance rear garden with decked and gravelled areas, gated side access, courtesy door into the garage and storage shed
- Close proximity to all of Didcot's central amenities including Parkway mainline railway station and easy access to both Milton Business Park and superb commuter links via A34
This immaculate well-appointed four bedroom detached family home, situated on the very desirable Great Western Park, giving good access to many local amenities. The superb accommodation has been decorated in a neutral and modern palette giving a light and sophisticated style throughout. The well-appointed home comprises spacious entrance hall with cloakroom, fitted high gloss kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances, elegant light and airy living room with large storage cupboard, French doors leading out to the wonderful usable conservatory also with French doors opening out into the private enclosed low maintenance rear garden. The first floor offers four well-proportioned bedrooms, an en-suite shower room, modern family bathroom. Outside the property boasts private enclosed low maintenance rear garden with gated side access, detached garage with light and power and eave storage plus courtesy side door, off road driveway parking. Viewings are highly recommended.