- Rarely available detached home within the desirable Icknield Close
- Potential to extend to the front and rear (STPP)
- Ample off street parking to the hard standing and graveled driveway
- Ground floor shower room and bathroom on first floor
- 91'2ft rear garden enclosed by mature Poplar Trees and lined by shrubbery
- Located 1.3 miles by foot to Didcot Parkway Train Station and 1.4 miles to The Orchard Centre
- Replaced boiler in current ownership and wood burner installed
A rarely available three bedroom, detached family home situated in the charming cul-de-sac location of Icknield Close within the more established part of Didcot. Set back off of the road, offering ample off street parking and a single garage this detached home offers flexible and spacious accommodation to the ground floor with further potential to extend the property (subject to planning permission). The easterly facing rear garden laid to mostly patio, lawns and mature shrubbery is nicely enclosed to the bottom of the garden by tall Poplar trees.