- Entrance hall leading to stylishly refitted kitchen
- Spacious open plan 17' living room/dining room over looking the rear gardens
- Good size main double bedroom with built in wardrobe cupboards, second bedroom and bathroom
- Double glazed windows and mains gas radiator central heating (recently replaced efficient condensing gas boiler)
- Front gardens providing block paved hard standing parking facilities leading to the garage with eaves storage above and light and power
- Delightful enclosed rear gardens featuring two patios, lawn and mature flower and shrub borders - the whole enclosed by trees. shrubbery and fencing
- Excellent potential to extend the existing accommodation
Impressive two bedroom detached house situated in a delightful cul-de-sac location within a short walk of the thriving town centre's many amenities, offering many features including stylishly refitted kitchen, spacious living room/dining room overlooking the delightful rear gardens and front gardens providing parking facilities leading to attached garage.