- Situated within the popular Ladygrove development and 0.4 miles away from Didcot Parkway Train Station
- Integrated dishwasher, Bosch oven and larder draw in the kitchen
- New boiler installed in 2019, new UPVC front door and Cavity wall insulation works completed
- Driveway parking to the front of the single garage with electric garage door
- Rear garden is enclosed by mature trees and is accompanied by shrub lined borders
- Entrance hall with white timber door to the downstairs loo
- Potential for ground floor, single storey extension subject to planning permission
***RELAUNCHED TO MARKET ON 29/10/2021*** Situated within a secluded cul-de-sac on the popular Ladygrove development is this modernised and very well presented three bedroom and semi-detached dwelling within a short walk from Didcot Parkway Train Station. The property benefits from a number of completed renovation works in recent years including cavity wall insulation, tiled family bathroom to the first floor with chrome heated towel radiator, replaced electric garage door, newly fitted boiler in 2019 and new carpets throughout. This well maintained family home also boasts driveway parking to the front of the single garage, downstairs loo and maintained rear garden laid mostly to patio and lawn.