- Developed by Taylor Wimpey on this secluded development to their executive Langdale design
- Double garage to the side of the dwelling with double driveway parking
- Located at the end of a block paved cul-de-sac with pretty views on to greenery and a tree line
- Upgraded internal decor when purchased from developer including tiled flooring, integrated appliances and peninsula breakfast bar
- Built in wardrobes and en-suite to the master bedroom which is also accompanied by dual aspect windows
- French doors leading on to the patio from the main sitting room and Kitchen/ Dining room
- Nicely maintained and low maintenance rear garden sprawling the width of the property and the double garage
Coming to the market in fantastic condition is this four bedroom detached, family home located on the desirable Talbot Close development within the pretty village of Harwell. Built by Taylor Wimpey in 2014 and to their 'Langdale' design, the property offers spacious and flexible ground floor accommodation comprising a large kitchen/diner with a high spec finish including upgraded integrated appliances, plinth under cupboard lighting and tiled flooring. The ground floor also has two main reception rooms and downstairs W/C. The first floor offers four double bedrooms with the master having mirrored built in wardrobes and an En-Suite. To the rear is a well maintained and matured garden mostly laid to lawn, patio and maturing shrubbery. This family home is located at the end of a block paved cul-de-sac with a tree lined aspect.