- Inviting entrance hall leading to refitted ground floor cloakroom and impressive double aspect 23' open-plan living room/family room with attractive fireplace
- Stylishly refitted 16' x 15' kitchen/dining room offering an excellent selection of floor and wall units and several built-in appliances complemented by refitted utility room
- Delightful master bedroom with refitted shower room off with contemporary white suite, three further spacious bedrooms served by refitted family bathroom with contemporary white suite
- Double-glazed windows, mains gas radiator central heating and the property is sold with no on-going chain
- Front gardens providing block-paved parking facilities for several vehicles
- Good size enclosed rear gardens featuring extensive lawn area before leading onto a pleasant wooded copse
Large 1930s four bedroom semi-detached family home recently refurbished to high standards throughout to include delightful double aspect living room/family room and stylishly refitted 16' x 15' open plan kitchen/dining room, well situated within this highly sought after non-estate North Abingdon location complemented by good size rear gardens, sold with no on-going chain.