- Purpose built retirement flats for the over 60’s
- First floor location with Juliet balcony offering garden views
- Light and airy sitting and dining room, newly fitted carpets throughout
- Modern fitted kitchen with under counter fridge and freezer
- Double bedroom with mirror fronted built in double wardrobe
- Resident’s lounge for social and communal use, a well-equipped laundry room
- 125-year lease from 01/01/2007, Maintenance & Ground rent £3000 PA approx.
Very well-presented one double bedroom first floor warden-controlled retirement apartment for the over 60's. The property has been well maintained and offers entrance hall with large storage cupboard, lounge with dining space and Juliet balcony offering views over the attractive communal gardens, kitchen with integrated oven and electric hob and new fridge & freezer appliances included. Double bedroom with mirrored fitted wardrobes and a very useful walk-in shower wet room. Rymans Court has a residents lounge for social and communal use, a well-equipped laundry room, and there is also a guest suite for occasional visitors. Security systems include emergency call, fire detection equipment, security entry system and an on-site house manager during the week.