- Rarely available detached family home situated in Rother Garth in pleasant cul-de-sac location
- Three double bedrooms with En-suite shower room & fitted wardrobes to main bedroom
- Light and airy living room with French doors accessing the generous south-west facing rear garden
- Separate dining room with single door into the fitted kitchen, downstairs cloakroom
- Gas radiator central heating and UPVC double glazed doors and windows
- Generous enclosed south-west facing rear garden mostly laid to lawn with patio area & gravelled areas
- Integral garage with light & power, driveway parking with gated side access, No onward chain
Hodsons are delighted to offer to the market this well-presented and rarely available three-bedroom, detached family home, in the highly desirable cul-de-sac of Rother Garth situated on the ever-popular Ladygrove development. The property comprises, light and airy sitting room with French doors accessing into the rear garden, separate dining, fitted kitchen with rear door and downstairs cloakroom. Upstairs the three well-proportioned bedrooms are serviced by a family bathroom and en-suite shower room off the main bedroom. The private enclosed south-west facing rear garden has been landscaped to include lawn area and flower beds with gravelled area, gated side access. To the front the driveway parking leads to the integral garage which has light and power. Early viewings are highly recommended, offered for sale with No onward chain.