- Built by Taylor Wimpey in 2015 and still within its 10 years NHBC warranty
- Allocated plus visitor parking to the front of the property
- Spot lights and tiled flooring in the kitchen with opportunity to acquire the white goods
- French doors from the large living/ dining room leading on to the rear garden which is laid mostly to patio and artificial lawn
- Situated within the sought after Gem Primary School's catchment area
- GWP's popular Boundary Park playing field located at the end of the road
Located in the popular Great Western Park and within a stone's throw to Boundary Park is this immaculately presented two bedroom home. With off street allocated and visitor parking situated to the front this ideal first time purchase also offers a nicely landscaped rear garden with timber shed, recently re-carpeted staircase and first floor as well as a stylish internal décor. This property benefitted from internal extras when built by Taylor Wimpey in 2015 including large tiled flooring throughout majority of the initial accommodation on ground floor and bathrooms.