- Enclosed entrance porch leading to spacious 17' living room/dining room
- Spacious and well-equipped kitchen/breakfast room
- Two first floor double bedrooms complemented by bathroom with white suite
- Front gardens providing hard-standing parking facilities which also extend to the side of the property
- Attractive 51' westerly facing rear gardens featuring patio and lawn surrounded by mature flower and shrub borders and garden store - the whole enclosed by fencing and brick walling
- Excellent potential to extend the existing accommodation and build a garage
SOLD BEFORE COMING TO MARKET - Larger design of two double bedroom semi-detached house offering many features including 17' living room/dining room and spacious kitchen, well-situated in a very popular North Abingdon cul-de-sac location close to nearby amenities, complemented by 51' westerly facing rear gardens which to the front provide hard-standing parking facilities which extend to the side of the property with space to build a garage.