- Natural limestone tiled flooring throughout entrance hall, downstairs loo & kitchen/ dining room
- En-suite shower room to the master bedroom which is also accompanied by built in wardrobes
- Ample off street parking for multiple vehicles to the sweeping hard standing driveway leading to the single garage for ample off street parking
- Nicely landscaped and enclosed south-westerly facing rear garden
- Ideally located on a secluded cul-de-sac within the pretty village of Harwell
- Bespoke kitchen/ dining room with integrated Bosch appliances and white quartz work tops
- Replacement powder coated aluminium double glazed windows and doors within recent years
Stunningly-presented throughout and with a wealth of high-end features, this four-bedroom and detached family home is ideally located in a secluded cul-de-sac within the pretty village of Harwell. Within recent years, the property has benefitted from an array of renovation works including the standout open-plan kitchen/ dining room which is accompanied by island with quartz work tops, Bosch appliances including proving drawer and an exposed glass staircase wall. The ground floor accommodation also offers two further reception rooms with the 18’x12’ sitting room having an open fire place. To the first floor of this wonderful home are four bedrooms, en-suite shower room and family bathroom.