- Vast potential to extend the property to the side and rear subject to approved planning permission
- Ample off street parking to the front of the property via the graveled driveway with potential to expand
- Single garage situated in the rear garden of the property
- Utility room via the current single storey extension to the side
- Very well maintained and matured westerly facing rear garden laid mostly to patio, lawn and raised decking
- Redecorated internal decor within recent years by current owners
- Located just 0.8 miles away from Didcot Parkway Train Station
BACK ON THE MARKET! ***OPEN HOUSE EVENT BY APPOINTMENT ONLY 28th MAY 2022 1pm till 4:00pm*** Situated within an established sector of Didcot and within short walking distance to Didcot’s mainline train station is this red bricked, two bedroom semi-detached home. Offering vast scope and extension potential, the property has already benefitted from a single storey extension to the side which houses a sizeable utility room. To the front of the dwelling is ample off street parking for multiple vehicles with the further potential to expand this and to the rear is a single detached garage with power & lighting. Internally the property has been well cared for during its current ownership of over 30 years, offering two well-proportioned bedrooms to the first floor and a kitchen/ dining room to the rear with French doors leading out on to the westerly facing garden.